We’re Built Expressly to be Baby Boomers most Trusted and Ultimate Source for News, Information and Community.
We are an online membership community created by and for the Baby Boomer Generation. Boomers, and those who service and support them, are welcome to join our free overall membership accessing all general topics.
Our research shows that Baby Boomers are struggling to find a trusted news source offering the latest and most reliable information on their interests and needs. While they may have found some trusted sources for certain segments of their lives, it is very challenging for them to find everything they want. Not to mention having the time to check all their sources regularly.
We’re here to provide Baby Boomers with one trusted resource which collects and curates all the news, resources and programs of interest to them.
- One trusted media source which collects and curates all the news, resources and shows of interest for the Baby Boomer generation
- Become the designated home for all Baby Boomer directed media consolidating Baby Boomer podcast shows, blogs, YouTube events and social media
- NEWS – curated articles, podcasts, shows, reviews from trustworthy sources
- RESOURCE GUIDE – categorized resource links, service providers, online education, entertainment, travel & health facts and more
- COMMUNITY – single online community dedicated to Baby Boomers with unlimited special interest groups by topic, location and more
- Bring Baby Boomers together to IMPROVE THEIR QUALITY OF LIFE
- Using Baby Boomers to help younger generations
- Help Baby Boomers pay it forward as knowledgeable elders
- Change Baby Boomer perception from OK Boomer to THANKS Boomer
Our founders are all Baby Boomers – each with individual expertise in the Baby Boomer arena.
Co-Founder & Developer
Boomer-in-Chief of NABBW
Co-Founder & Spokesman
Gramps Jeffrey is the pen name for Marc Joseph whose first book “The Secrets of Retailing…How to Beat Wal-Mart” was written to help entrepreneurs and small businesses compete against the big guys. Arianna Huffington read his book and asked him to contribute to the Huffington Post. He has written over 100 articles about small businesses, education, the homeless and several other nonprofit topics dear to all of us.
Gramps and his lovely wife Cathy live in Scottsdale, Arizona where 2 of his grandchildren live. 2 more live in Austin, Texas and 2 in Orlando, Florida.
Co-Founder & Baby Boomer Thought Leader