- “A 5-step Framework to Approach a Difficult Conversation”, Episode #57 of Co-creating Peace Kathleen Oweegon 26:42
Welcome to “A 5-step Framework to Approach a Difficult Conversation”, Episode #57 of Co-creating Peace, a series about conscious communication and conflict transformation.
Today, I am joined by Jerry Fu a conflict resolution coach who helps Asian-American leaders advance in their career and life journeys. Jerry will share with us his 5-step Framework for Approaching a Difficult Conversation and examples of how he has used it in situations he’s faced, and in his leadership Coaching.
Prior to starting his Coaching business, Jerry Fu served as a pharmacist and began facilitating leadership workshops in 2012. Jerry started Coaching in 2017 to help other Asian-American professionals deal with the conflict they encounter at work, with their culture, and within themselves.
Jerry offers a range of Coaching services, which includes individual Coaching, group workshops, and keynote presentations. He has appeared on over seventy podcasts and plans to appear in plenty more.
To learn more about Jerry Fu and his work, visit www.adaptingleaders.com
Please support Co-creating Peace by:
- Becoming a patron at www.patreon.com/CocreatingPeace
- Subscribing to Co-creating Peace on your favorite podcast provider
- Send me your ideas for topics and guests, or be a guest
- Tell the world about Co-creating Peace!