- 408-Budget Categories for the New Year that Actually Matter Joshua Sheats 1:15:19
What’s the point of budgeting? Isn’t it supposedly supposed to help you get richer?
Well, one way to make budgeting matter is if your budget categories actually help you to understand what’s happening with your money.
Today, I walk you through some of my personal budget categories and explain how they impact my spending decisions.
I don’t think you’ll find these budget categories in any pre-existing software. But I do think they’ll be really useful to you!
- 246-You Need a Budget and Here’s the Best Way for You to Make One! Interview with Jesse Mecham, Founder of YNAB
- 273-Three Budgets You Should Establish for 2016: Time, Money, and Food
- Try YNAB free for 34 Days! www.RadicalPersonalFinance.com/YNAB
- Use Libsyn to host your very own podcast! www.libsyn.com Get first month free with coupon code “radical.”
- Support RPF on Patreon! www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron