- Five Ways Running Can Transform Your Life with Zack Selleck Zack Selleck 32:33
#107 – Ready to break free from your comfort zone and embark on a transformative health and fitness journey? You're in luck! In our latest episode, we sit down with Zack Selleck, a plant-based endurance runner from Michigan who has run the gamut from 5Ks to ultramarathons. Zack's story is one of determination and Resilience, peppered with life-changing decisions that ultimately led him to the healthier, more fulfilling lifestyle he leads today.
- Learn the 5 ways running can help transform your life
- Listen for the practical tools to integrate running into their hectic lives
- Hear his unique insights on maintaining motivation and implementing lifestyle changes that stick
Zack is a plant-based endurance runner from Michigan. He is married with two children, 14 and 11. He has been running since 2011, starting recreationally with 5k's and now getting more serious with ultra marathons and endurance runs/races like the Run to Montreal, and The Speed Project and R3. In addition, he is an amateur photographer, so he is able to combine his hobbies of running and taking pictures. He is excited to talk about how running has changed his life and how he has reaped the benefits from better eating, exercise, and pushing his limits.
- Inspire to Run on Instagram – @inspiretorunpodcast
- Free Guide – Kickstart your Fitness in 5 Steps
- 8 Week Fitness Coaching Program with Underdog Fitness
- Sign-up using code INSPIRE10 for 10% off
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“Inspire to Run Podcast is truly inspiring!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward the healthy life that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Join the Inspire to Run community:
- Website – Inspire to Run
- Facebook – @InspiretoRun
- Instagram – @InspiretoRunPodcast
- Strava – @InspiretoRun
For more information, visit Inspire to Run.
Join the community and click the subscribe button!