- Freedom in Society | Cultivate Sattva for Harmonious Living Myra Lewin at Hale Pule Ayurveda and Yoga 22:25
Welcome to the Everyday Ayurveda & Yoga Freedom Series with Myra Lewin.
We are dedicating 2022 to talking about freedom in all aspects of life; in relation to ourselves, others, and to society as a whole.
Listen in as Myra explores:
- How Yoga can guide us to live according to our values even when they differ from the norms in society.
- How an excess of tamas and rajas leads us to go along with the crowd rather than following our heart's desire.
- Why sometimes we think others are the problem, when it's actually our response to them.
- The value of our dark side.
Learn Hale Pule’s tridoshic approach to creating nourishing meals, join Simple Ayurvedic Cooking with Hale Pule. The recipes are easy, delicious, and will leave you feeling energized.
Thanks for tuning in to the Everyday Ayurveda and Yoga at Hale Pule podcast. If this series inspires you to live a more holistic and balanced lifestyle, check out Hale Pule’s 4-week Agni Therapy program – a reset for your digestion and your life! It includes Ayurveda and Yoga practices, energy work, a private support group, and a library of live Q&As with Myra to support your healing process. Learn more here.
Learn Hale Pule’s tridoshic approach to creating nourishing meals and join Simple Ayurvedic Cooking with Hale Pule. The recipes are simple, and delicious, and will leave you feeling energized.
You can also connect with Myra and the Hale Pule team over at the refreshing Spark your Intuition meditation series, and on Instagram and Facebook.