- EP37: Is It Who You Are or What You Do? w/ Alex Molden David Kitchen 1:08:40
Alex was drafted in the 1st round (11th overall) of the 1996 NFL draft. He played 8-years battling some of the best athletes on EARTH before injuries pushed him to retire in 2005. Playing for 7 different head coaches in 8-years in the NFL Alex knows a thing or two about change, culture, influence & how to navigate the pitfall of having your identity intertwined with your platform & ability.
Alex is now a Personal Development/Leadership Speaker and Coach. His blueprint has given many individuals, organizations and executives PROVEN SOLUTIONS to help them build a more galvanized team. It starts with knowing the foundational principles of leadership which is influence; nothing more….nothing less.
Alex shares his insights on
– Understanding influence and how to use it
– The difference between who you are and what you do
– The pitfalls of tying your identity to your ability
– The pressures of competing at a high level in business, athletics, and life
– Developing character that fuels a purpose
– Seeking opportunities to serve others
– Raising children to find their purpose