- Find/Create a Supportive Community Maria T. Finch 34:14
Venturing out on your own in some way? Make it easier by finding or creating a supportive community. Join me for a wonderful conversation with Paulette Durepos, an Accountability and Community Specialist. When Paulette chose to make the shift from corporate life to being a solopreneur, finding and building a community of like-minded people gave her the support she needed. In her new community, she met many healers and learned tools to further her own understanding of herself and enhance her empowerment. We talk about many of these tools and approaches you can take to connect with your own power and silence your mindcluck to provide self-healing and personal growth. Paulette is dedicated to providing supportive community accountability and productivity, and, peer support for women solopreneurs.
What you’ll learn:
- You don’t have to do it alone–you can build the community you need! Or you may be able to find a community already exists for like-minded people that you can join.
- Techniques like EFT can change your life (more info below).
- Trauma that is stored in your body can trigger your emotions. You can learn techniques to release this emotion and heal (more info below).
- The great value of writing in a journal for just 5 minutes a day.
- And much more!
Connect with Paulette:
Instagram: @ CafeLifestyleCoWorking Journal Prompts for Beginners [Daily Encouragement for Your Heart] [free]https://cafelifestyle.rocks/journal-free Free workshop: Are You Ready to Unlock Your Success: A Goal Planning Workshop Designed Just For Women. https://CafeLifestyle.rocks
Things we talk about in this episode:
A book…The Emotion Code: https://www.amazon.com/Emotion-Code-Emotions-Abundant-Happiness/dp/1250214505
A book…The Body Code: https://www.amazon.com/Body-Code-Unlocking-Ability-Itself/dp/B094DR8Q74/
Tapping (EFT): https://iceeft.com/what-is-eft/
You can find online courses on EFT if you’d like to try it: https://www.udemy.com/topic/eft/
Maria T. Finch, Intuitive Strategy Guide and host of the Silence the Mindcluck Podcast, works with high achievers
- who are unsatisfied with one or many aspects of their lives despite their success, and
- who are ready to make fulfillment and success go hand in hand.
Is this you? Maria will teach you how to silence the mindcluck that leaves you feeling unfulfilled despite your success. She will guide you to tune into your intuition to build and execute strategies that will shift you from feeling frustrated AF to being the queen or king of you!
Not sure what to do about your mindcluck?
Take the “What the Cluck?” quiz to find out what kind of mindcluck is loudest for you today and get practical solutions for silencing it today: https://silencethemindcluck.com/quiz/
Book a free strategy session with Maria: http://mindcluck.com
Learn more: https://www.silencethemindcluck.com