- Episode 193 - Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Magnesium with Expert Dr. Carolyn Dean 1:38:00
Dr. Carolyn Dean developed her diverse medical education by researching nutrients, homeopathy, and other alternative therapies almost 5 decades ago while studying to be an MD at Dalhousie Medical School, Halifax, Nova Scotia. After she graduated from medical school, Dr. Dean began to integrate her application of alternative therapies alongside traditional allopathic medicine as she became one of the first functional medicine doctors in Canada. Her credentials included training as a certified dietician-nutritionist, naturopath, and Chinese Medicine herbalist and she used those modalities in her private practice and subsequent work in Canada, the United States, and internationally. She wrote the book The Magnesium Miracle which has become the most highly referenced book on magnesium.
Check out all of her research and books here: https://drcarolyndean.com/about/education-research/
In this episode, we cover the following:
– A high-level explanation of the importance of magnesium to the body.
– Why are so many people so depleted now?
– What are the different forms? It gets confusing for many so please provide a breakdown of which forms are the most common.
– Can we take different forms throughout the day?
– Can we overdose on magnesium?
– Is there a reliable test to check for magnesium levels?
– Which health conditions are associated with magnesium deficiency?
– How do we know which form to take?
– Is it really that simple to add magnesium & fix your issues?
You will learn so much in this episode!
Today's Incredible Sponsor: Silver Biotics learn about the powerful benefits of pure colloidal silver!
Silver Biotics Technology has taken older technologies of colloidal silver and enhanced it to be the best it can be! Check out their Tooth Gel & all the other amazing products at Silver Biotics and be sure to use my discount code of SANDYK30 for 30% off!
SHARE this episode with someone who may benefit & subscribe, rate & review. And follow me below!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sandyknutrition