- Ep. 74: Danny Covey, From Nearly Dying to Fully Living Kate Cherichello 32:11
From being a one-year-old having open heart surgery to seven more heart-related surgeries over the years, nearly dying on the operating table three times, and all that has gone with this journey, Danny Covey is here to tell us about his journey today. True miracles. Today’s guest was told he would never physically excel, yet to look at him now you’d never know of any of this. Danny is a fit black belt with a wife and three children working in marketing and design in Ottawa, Canada. This episode will give you such a boost and dose of inspiration!
- –Don’t accept limits set by others
- –Never too late: He couldn’t even be a part of gym class in school, yet now he is a black belt
- –Keep asking the questions until you find the answer
Follow Danny: @covetastic Insta, Danny Covey FB & LinkedIn, dannycovey .com
Referenced CTV segment:ottawa.ctvnews. ca/video?clipId=1612642
If you like this episode, you may also like:
- ep. 69, functional medicine Maya, ep. 14 acupuncture Cindy, & ep. 60 bullied to Marvel stuntman Kevin Cassidy
**This week’s shout-out goes to Cindy Miller, always there for others, nominated by Julie Cherichello. Listen to the end to hear!**
Huge way you can help this podcast?! Share on your social or review on Apple or Spotify! Thank you in advance!
~~Join me each Friday, as I ask an individual five questions about the good they are doing in the world via following their passions. Be inspired by their example and advice on how each of us has the ability to make a difference.~~
- Website: katecherichello.com/bethegood
- #Podcast platforms: Be The Good with Kate
Because we need all the #goodnews we can get.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bethegoodwithkate/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bethegoodwithkate/support