- Special Insider's Briefs with Tony DUrso | Banking& Relationships Tony DUrso 1:00:00
With so many requests to get on my show, I started including short interviews on significant topics to help bring important messages to your attention.
It’s almost like a public service announcement, or a special highlight of a new book or service, and most of all, this is all geared to today’s entrepreneur and business person.
I call these short interviews an Insider’s Briefs. Usually, they’re about 10-15 minutes long.
With that said, here are 4 key Insider’s Briefs covering a range of topics such as:
• Working with difficult people and the importance of winning the relationship, not the argument with Laurie Moroco, PhD.
• The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument to help improve your conflict-handling behavior with Ralph Kilmann, PhD.
• The shadow banker’s secrets, which not only helps you protect your portfolio, but shows you how easy it is to become your own bank with Benjamin Summers.
• A new book by Dr. Steven Kowalski titled Creative Together: sparking innovation in the new world.
Listen to The Tony DUrso Show on VoiceAmerica Influencers Platform every Friday at 2pm Pacific or listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or tonydurso.com/podcast.