- Episode 75: Angelic Lovestrong & The Secret by Rhonda Byrne John M Jaramillo 1:00:00
As Founder and CEO of Lady Powerhouse Solutions, and co-host of the Fempreneur True Confessions Podcast, Angelic is diving into all-things-entrepreneurship and building others up.
Her wide-ranging experiences and career moves have contributed to where she is today — helping her clients get things done in their own businesses through a suite of professional services.
Building upon that mindset of getting things done, in this episode she shares her take on and experience with the book, The Secret. She speaks to what she’s learned from the book and incorporated into her own life, manifesting what it is she wants to happen. Desires don’t just materialize into existence. Preparation and planning go a long way in making things happen. A lot of times, though, manifesting is a matter of just…getting…started.
“Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation” by Zig Ziglar.
- “No more working for others, making everyone
else awesome. It’s time for me and what I am called to do.”
- The Itty Bitty Shitty Committee in your head
- Facades – eventually people will come through the door and see the real
- “Anything you can do I can do better” is not about being full of yourself
MENTIONED OR APPLICABLE EPISODES
- Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration by Penney Peirce
- Manifest: 7 Steps to Living Your Best Life by Roxie
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
MENTIONED OR APPLICABLE BOOKS
- Episode 11: Jessica Mand & Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration
- Episode 48: Edie Clarke & (1) Hello Fears: Crush Your Comfort Zone and Become Who You’re Meant To Be by Michelle Poler; (2) Practical Law of Attraction: Align Yourself with the Manifesting Conditions and Successfully Attract Your Desires by Victoria Gallagher.
- Episode 76: Cindy Gersch & Manifest:7 Steps to Living Your Best Life by Roxie Nafousi
The MAIN QUESTION underlying my conversation with Angelic is, c
Angelic started working when she was 16. She’s worked in restaurants, a big city PR Firm, web design, human resources, quality control, major fundraising, and opened and closed her own retail brick and mortar. No matter the industry, she’s been creating solid infrastructure for businesses since 1991. Then she decided, “No more working for others, making everyone else awesome. It’s time for me and what I am called to do.” It was time for a bigger leap. She’s created a business allowing her the power and freedom to choose who to serve and how. Lady Powerhouse Solutions supports women-powered initiatives that honor a calling and act with purpose to achieve their vision.
I was introduced to Angelic by video producer and YouTube Strategist Edie Clarke, whom I had a conversation with in Episode
48 to cover: (1) Hello Fears: Crush Your Comfort Zone and Become Who You’re Meant To Be by Michelle Poler; and (2) Practical Law of Attraction: Align Yourself with the Manifesting Conditions and Successfully Attract Your Desires by Victoria Gallagher.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ANGELIC
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelic-lovestrong/
- Alignable: https://www.alignable.com/spring-hill-fl/lady-powerhouse-solutions
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ladypowerhousesolutions/
- Linktree: https://linktr.ee/angeliclovestrong
- Website: https://www.ladypowerhouse.com/
Watch the episode on
Learn more about The Book Leads: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/got-lead-great-book-thats-impacted-your-work-life-me-john/