- Back to Basics #2: Bank Accounts Linked to Your Investment Accounts, Ep #142 Gabe Nelson 8:55
Welcome back to the second episode of the Back to Basics series. These episodes differ from our typical episodes in that they offer a short run through the different steps of the financial planning process.
Today’s topic is ensuring that the correct bank accounts are tied to your investment accounts. After this episode, you’ll understand why it’s important to have the proper accounts linked for safety, security, and efficiency. Listen in to hear an action item that you can do today to get the ball rolling to ensure that you can transfer your money without any hiccups.
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in…
- How to set up your accounts so you can access your money efficiently [2:32]
- A story to understand why it is important to have the correct accounts [4:10]
Connect With Gabe Nelson
- BOOK – The Solopreneur’s Money Manifesto by Gabe Nelson
- FREE Downloadable Resources at https://www.gabenelsonfinancial.com/resources/
- EMAIL: Gabe (at) GabeNelsonFinancial.com
- Follow Gabe on LinkedIn
- Follow Gabe on Twitter: @GabeNelsonCFP
- Follow Gabe on Facebook
- Follow Gabe on Instagram: @GabeNelsonCFP
Subscribe to Solopreneur Money
Audio Production and Show notes by PODCAST FAST TRACK https://www.podcastfasttrack.com