- Navigating Brain Highways with Nancy Sokol Green Dr. Ron Kaiser 43:12
Sometimes it can be very easy to get stuck. Whether it be in bad behavior or habits, or even negative thoughts, getting caught up often results in us losing our way and ourselves. Anxiety, anger, and depression are just a few of the factors that can lead us away from what we want out of life, and cause us to forget what it means to be truly content and at peace.
This episode’s guest, Nancy Sokol Green, is the creator and executive director of Brain Highways Global, an international education program that centers around changing your brain and nervous system to facilitate reaching your full potential in all avenues of life.
In this episode, Nancy walks us through the elements of her program and breaks down what it means to be in ‘protection’ or ‘connection’ mode, and how we move from one to another. She explains how her program incorporates this train of thought and the ways in which it’s led to success in the past.
Tune in to Episode 162 of REJUVENAGING® and be a better version of yourself with Nancy Sokol Green.
Some Questions I Ask:
- Can you tell us a little bit about what brain highways are? (4:01)
- Since it’s so much better to be in connection mode than protection mode, why don’t we just get born into it? (8:21)
- How do you get into connection mode? (13:28)
- Can you tell us about the program itself? (24:39)
- Is there some way that you have for measuring success, aside from the fact that people feel good? (32:25)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What’s unique to brain centers (5:22)
- One of the simplest techniques to get into connection mode (16:25)
- Who needs to practice how to move from protection to connection mode (20:10)
- About Nancy’s background and how it relates to what she does now (29:20)
- How people can get involved in Nancy’s program (35:27)
- What Nancy would like everyone to take away from this conversation (38:11)
- Nancy Sokol Green’s book: Connection Mode: How to Change Your Brain for an Easier Life
- Brain Highways website
Connect with Nancy Sokol Green
Useful REJUVENAGING® Resources
- Website: https://www.thementalhealthgym.com/
- Book: Dr. Ron Kaiser –Rejuvenaging: The Art and Science of Growing Older with Enthusiasm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEDx Talk: Aging Enthusiastically to Make the World a Better Place
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.