- 120 - Productivity #6 - 10 Ways to Find More Time Lisa Woodruff 34:17
Once you have your tasks divided out by type, then it’s time to find new pockets of time to accomplish your to-do list!
Here are 10 ways I have been able to find more time in the last 10 years:
- Watch less TV.
- Limit my time on social media.
- Turn off my phone notifications.
- Shorten the amount of time I spend straightening up in the morning.
- Smoosh household tasks together.
- Skip household tasks all together on one day each week.
- Get up early or stay up late.
- Hire help and use that time on your focused work.
- Trade a day with a friend or use dates to knock out to-do’s.
- Work faster and accept that done is better than perfect.
Listen to this week’s podcast to hear how I did – or didn’t – use each of these strategies in different phases of my life.
For all links to all the posts in the productivity series go here: