- What’s New in Our Entrepreneurial Journey?: Season 5 Wrap-up Kirsten Rourke 17:46
In this week’s episode of Ongoing Mastery: Presenting & Speaking, Kirsten and Kellie talk about current developments in their entrepreneurial journey. Find out why Kirsten’s rediscovered a database she built years ago and what it’s like for Kellie, who’s a partner in two separate start-ups right now.
Our favorite moments:
- (00:36) Everything that changes is really good data for getting to your goals
- (03:26) If you’re a big picture person, you need a detail-oriented person on your team, because the little bits still need to be taken care of
- (07:35) Reframe failure as iterations
- (08:34) Even experienced entrepreneurs sometimes need to pivot
- (11:20) Self-Care is crucial for entrepreneurs
- (13:15) Kirsten plays video games when she needs a break
- (13:52) Kellie rests by Moving more, getting some form of exercise
If you enjoyed this conversation about the entrepreneurial journey, check out Season 1, Episode 10, our wrap-up of season one that took an earlier look at how we came to be entrepreneurs at all. The link is in the show notes.
Rourke Training’s webpage: https://www.rourketraining.com/
Ongoing Mastery: Presenting & Speaking page: https://ongoing-mastery.captivate.fm/
Read a transcript of this episode: https://share.descript.com/view/NqQHWDlGiK7
For the video version of this episode: https://youtu.be/UBcW52EOr6k
- S1 Ep 10 | Ongoing Mastery: Presenting & Speaking Season One Wrap-Up: What Did We Learn?
- Serial comma (aka Oxfrd comma) – Wikipedia
- ClickUp Productivity Tool
- Karen Blades’ profile on LinkedIn
- Kirsten’s video on using Notion
- No Man’s Sky video game
- YMCA of the USA
- Home | Innovation Women
Looking for a kick-ass speaking group? Use our affiliate link to join Innovation Women: https://bit.ly/innovationwomen