- How Caterpy brings Ease and Better Circulation to Runners with Anthony Pong Anthony Pong 23:26
#104 – Imagine transforming your life through running, and the spark of that transformation leading to an innovation in the running world. That's exactly what happened to our guest, Anthony Pong, CEO of Caterpy, and his business partner, Kaji.
Their partnership, born out of Kaji's quest to quit smoking through the discipline of running, led to the creation of a unique shoelace that's taking the running world by storm. Listen to Anthony as he walks us through his journey from a hedge fund to a global product distribution company, making waves with their innovative running gear.
- Hear Anthony’s story and what led to becoming CEO of Caterpy
- Discover how Caterpy’s solution helps runners and other athletes
- Learn why movement is so important, even if its not running
- Listen to the behind the scenes of Caterpy as a startup
Anthony Pong, CEO of Caterpy, graduated from the University of Florida with a Mathematics degree in 2 years. After university, he started multiple businesses, ranging from financial services to international product distribution. Central to all of his experiences are analytical skills and making data-driven decisions.
- Inspire to Run on Instagram – @inspiretorunpodcast
- Free Guide – Kickstart your Fitness in 5 Steps
- 8 Week Fitness Coaching Program with Underdog Fitness
- Sign-up using code INSPIRE10 for 10% off
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“Inspire to Run Podcast is truly inspiring!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward the healthy life that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Join the Inspire to Run community:
- Website – Inspire to Run
- Facebook – @InspiretoRun
- Instagram – @InspiretoRunPodcast
- Strava – @InspiretoRun
For more information, visit Inspire to Run.
Join the community and click the subscribe button!