- Replay: The Divide of Universal Healthcare and How to Navigate the System Jennifer George 12:48
Originally released Aug 3rd 2021; Have you been having difficulties navigating the healthcare system recently? Have you been feeling empowered or disempowered after walking away from a provider?
In this solo episode, I’ll be talking about my frustration as a provider during these times and how there is a divide being created in the system. I share insights on the effects of having an overloaded healthcare system, and what we as providers can be doing to empower patients, as opposed to disempowering them.
Listen in to learn:
- What the divide in universal healthcare is and how it’s affecting patients
- The difference between wellness for patients and illness right now
- How we can be working to navigate the system better as a provider and as a patient
- Why patients are suffering in silence and the effects this is having on the system
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my award-winning book about connecting and communicating with patients to create empowering experiences!