- Co-creating Peace Episode #116 – "Psychological Safety, Peace & Human Understanding" Kathleen Oweegon 30:41
I’ve spoken often on this show about how if we want to truly be heard, we have to help others feel safe hearing us. Today, I have the pleasure of speaking with Stephan Wiedner, a psychological safety expert. Stephan brings us deeper insights into the importance of psychological safety and the myriad of ways it can be used to foster peace and mutual understanding.
Welcome to “Psychological Safety, Peace & Human Understanding”, Episode #116 of Co-creating Peace, a podcast about conscious communication and conflict transformation.
Highlights you won’t want to miss include:
- Psychological Safety and its importance in team dynamics
- Tools for fostering Psychological Safety (curiosity, open-ended questions, active listening)
- Challenges in maintaining Psychological Safety
- Empathy and self-referencing messages in creating Psychological Safety
Stephan Wiedner is a psychological safety expert whose career has focused on developing sustainable high-performance leaders, teams, and organizations. His passion for unleashing the collective potential of people has led him to co-found Noomii.com, the web’s largest network of independent life coaches, Skillsetter.com, the deliberate practice platform for interpersonal skills, and Zarango.com, the psychological safety training experts. Stephan’s writing has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, and other popular publications.
Follow Stephan on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/swiedner/
Learn more about Stephan’s work with Psychological Safety at www.Zarango.com.
To receive a free psychological safety evaluation of your team, go to: www.Zarango.com/freepsi.
Check out Stephan’s other projects:
- Noomii.com – The Web's Largest Network of Professional Coaches, and
- Skillsetter.com, the deliberate practice platform for interpersonal skills.
Please support Co-creating Peace:
- Subscribe to Co-creating Peace on your favorite podcast provider
- Send me your ideas for topics & guests or be a guest to talk about your communication or conflict resolution challenges & receive free communication Coaching.
- Share on social media & tell the world about Co-creating Peace!
- Become a patron at www.patreon.com/CocreatingPeace
Contact Kathleen Oweegon at: firstname.lastname@example.org to share your ideas and feedback for this show. You can receive a free 30-minute communication Coaching session by being a guest on Co-creating Peace to talk about your communication challenges and receive Kathleen's suggestions on the air. Visit BridgesofPeace.com to learn more about Kathleen and her work.