- Episode 40: Nicole Weyer & Her Chapter "Escaping the Leadership Trap: My Journey to and through burnout” in the book Cracking the Rich Code, Vol 8. John M Jaramillo 1:04:56
The Book Leads – Episode 40: Nicole Weyer & Her Chapter “Escaping the Leadership Trap: My Journey to and through burnout” in the book Cracking the Rich Code, Vol 8.
For this episode, Nicole walks me through her background and experience, from familial influence to studying abroad to living and working at various educational institutions around the U.S., where she learned as much about herself as she did about her students and colleagues.
Because of her own experience with burnout, Nicole felt called to help others understand – and avoid – their own.
As a result of her education and diverse living experiences., Nicole’s path has been driven by her openness to others, understanding where they come from, seeing their humanity, and providing the tools they need to move forward.
Until Nicole publishes her own book, we’re lucky enough to have her contribution to the Cracking The Rich Code anthology series in which her chapter specifically breaks down how the lessons she’s guiding others through she learned herself in own career journey and story.
Some highlights from this episode:
- How the idea of travel, crossing cultures, and curiosity has been engrained in her by her family from a young age.
- What it means to choose to be the clear bubble dish water Instead of the dirty dish water
- The importance of bringing humanity back and taking connection to a different level
The MAIN QUESTION for you, which underlies my conversation with Nicole is, How do you navigate your inner landscape as a means to bring your best to the world around you?
Bio: Nicole Weyer is a coach, podcaster, and educator at her core. She has an M.A. in International & Intercultural Management and is the founder of Root to Rise Coaching. Nicole stepped out of the Dean’s Office on a mission to transform educational institutions from ones that foster depletion to ones that promote emotional and physical wellness, nurture healthy organizational cultures, and honor our individual needs.
Learn more about Nicole:
- Twitter: @nicoleweyer
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachNicoleWeyer
- Website: https://roottorisecoaching.com/
- Link to grab a copy of the book: https://bit.ly/EscapingTheLeadershipTrap
Watch the episode on YouTube: https://lnkd.in/ey_KTZe
Learn more about The Book Leads: https://lnkd.in/eFb76ck