- Michael Clinton: Former President of Hearst Magazines -- Don't Retire...Rewire! Carl Landau, Michael Clinton 39:09
This week Carl has a great conversation with the amazing Michael Clinton who had a big time career as an executive at two of the most iconic publishing houses in the world Hearst and Conde Nast.
In his mid-forties he thought “he was the most boring person in the world” and started a portfolio of travel and adventures. Becoming a private pilot, writer, photographer, traveling to 124 countries, and completing a marathon in seven continents. It’s all in his new book ROAR — Into the Second Half of Your Life!
• More about Michael Clinton: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Clinton
• Michael’s book ROAR: https://roarbymichaelclinton.com/
• Episode Content: https://pickleballmediahq.com/blog/Michael-Clinton-Interview-Modern-Day-Renaissance-Man
• Subscribe to the “I Used to be Somebody” Newsletter: https://pickleballmediahq.com/contact/subscribe