- Lance Brown: Mastering Your Connection Gap Phillip Bogolub 48:32
Join Phillip Bogolub as he interviews the dynamic and determined Lance Brown, a master of influence, who challenges the connection gap and seeks to donate every dollar earned from his speaking engagements to a local charity, all while striving to speak in front of 20,000 people and make a meaningful difference in their lives.
About Lance Brown:
Lance is the creator of The Influence Formula and the popular Influence Spectrum Quiz. As a professional speaker, he has shared his groundbreaking formula on stages nationwide.
His background includes time as a prolific fundraiser, dynamic sales trainer, highly-rated professor, and published author. He has a bachelor’s degree in marketing and a master’s degree in executive leadership.
Lance is married and has six kids; they are all boys except for five of them. In his spare time, he enjoys competing in Mr. Clean look-alike competitions.
Topics for today’s show:
- Master Conscious Communication
Lance Brown underscores the importance of this skill in establishing meaningful connections, which in turn, amplifies one’s ability to influence others.
- Bridge the Influence and Connection Gap
Lance emphasizes the need to balance credibility with relatability, advising listeners to seek feedback and bolster self-awareness to close this gap.
- Embark on a Journey of Personal Growth
Recognizing that personal growth goes hand-in-hand with becoming an effective influencer, he enjoins the audience to cherish the journey and foster a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Enhance your ability to connect with others through conscious communication.
- Bridge the gap between influence and connection to build stronger relationships.
- Embark on a journey of personal growth and fulfillment through effective communication.
- Increase your credibility and relatability, making it easier to sway others to your point of view.
- Develop empathy and emotional intelligence for improved influence in every interaction.
“You don’t have to be super intelligent to be rich. A great education doesn’t mean you’re automatically wealthy. I believe in both because I believe they’re one and the same. ”
– Lance Brown
Connect with Lance Brown:
Phone Number: 435.899.0284
Find more from Conscious Communication and host Phillip Bogolub: