- 248: How to Get Noticed by Magazine Editors... and more! Kathleen Gage 14:49
Have you attempted to send media releases to publications but never hear a thing back from the editor?
Want to be featured in an industry specific publication and not sure how to go about the process?
If you said “Yes,” you’re in the right place at the right time.
During this episode of the Vegan Visibility Podcast, VLynn Hawkins and myself talk with Jana Short, editor of Best Holistic Life Magazine.
As one of the featured experts of the 2nd Annual Vegan Visibility Summit, Jana takes you behing the editor’s curtain.
Most people would love to be featured in publications but hit roadblocks when reaching out to the press.
In Jana’s full summit session, you will…
- Learn what the editor of the popular Best Holistic Life Magazine looks for with submissions.
- Discover what to do, what not to do, and why timing of your submission are essential
- Understand why most people never make the cut
- Learn one simple hack that will put your submission to the front of the line
Jana Short is a renowned global influencer & award-winning mindset coach in the health and wellness industry. Jana is an NLP, RTT Practitioner, best-selling author, public speaker, and host of Oh, My Health… There is HOPE! Podcast, and Best Holistic Life magazine editor.
Jana currently works creating online global influencers, teaching her clients to remove blocks holding them back and start that love affair with their potential online clients while gaining maximum exposure.
Enjoy the summit: http://www.VeganVisibility.com/summit2022Jana