- 491-Q&A: More Money Into Retirement or Buy a House, Can I Use a Donor-Advised Fund for Church Contributions, Should I Move From Commission-Based Job to Salary-Based Job, Should I Keep an India-Based Whole Life Insurance Policy? Joshua Sheats 1:33:38
Today’s show rounds out a special series of live Q&A shows. Today we cover:
- 1:20 Should I put more money into my Retirement plan or buy a house?
- 18:45 Can I use a donor-advised fund as a smart way to get a bigger tax deduction for my contribution to my local church?
- 32:30 Should I move from a commission-based job to a salary job which also means a salary cut?
- 39:10 Should I buy a joint universal life insurance policy to protect my new baby?
- 1:10:00 Should I keep an India-based whole life insurance policy now that I’m a US resident?
Enjoy the show!
- Please support Radical Personal Finance on Patreon! www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron