- 404-The Health Insurance Series, Part 5: Health Care Sharing Ministries (this is how we pay for our health care costs in the Sheats family) Joshua Sheats 1:27:46
Today I tell you why we don’t have health insurance in my family and what we do instead! We continue our health insurance series today with a discussion of Christian Health Care Sharing Ministries. Perhaps the Health Care Sharing Ministries shouldn’t be in this series because they are not actually health insurance. But, if you’re a participant in an approved organization, you qualify for an exemption to the Obamacare tax penalty (for not having health insurance). Personally, I love the concept of these organizations and I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Samaritan Ministries (which is the one that my family participates in). In today’s show I give you a background of these companies and my own experience and opinion of them. There are 5 major options for you: 1. Samaritan Ministries http://samaritanministries.org/ 2. Christian Healthcare Ministries http://www.chministries.org/ 3. Medishare – Christian Care Ministry https://mychristiancare.org/medi-share/ 4. Liberty Health Share http://www.libertyhealthshare.org/ 5. Altrua Health Share http://altruahealthshare.org/ Enjoy the show! Joshua p.s., if you join Samaritan Ministries, please remember to tell them that “Joshua Sheats” sent you so that I can get a small discount!
- Start your search for a financial advisor here: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/paladin
- Listen to the Jack Waymire interview here: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/284
- Join our RPF Facebook community! https://www.facebook.com/groups/RadicalPersonalFinance/
- Please leave an iTunes review for me! https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/radical-personal-finance/id896153632?mt=2&ls=1
- Please support me financially on Patreon. www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron
- Book a consulting call with me here: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/phonecall