- 390-How (and Why) to Engineer Your Layoff! Interview with Sam, the Financial Samurai Joshua Sheats 1:18:57
Have you ever thought about engineering your layoff from your job as a means to advancement to your next opportunity?
After all, if you get laid off instead of quitting, there are a whole host of benefits to you. (severance, health insurance, etc.)
But, how do you do it?
And, is there a way to do it ethically?
My guest today has written the book on the subject.
His name is Sam and he is the writer behind the popular personal finance blog www.FinancialSamurai.com and his book is entitled “How to Engineer Your Layoff: Negotiate a Severance and Be Free!“
Enjoy the show.
- Buy Sam’s book “How to Engineer Your Layoff: Negotiate a Severance and Be Free!” here: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/layoff
- Sam’s website: www.RadicalPersonalFinance.com
- Support RPF on Patreon: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron
- Book a consulting call with me: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/phonecall