- Choosing the Best End Of Life Possible Kim Hegwood 21:19
The truth is all of us will die one day. Do you want a smooth transition? Do you want to make your transition easier for both you and your loved ones? This may not be a topic you are comfortable with but take a few minutes to listen to what Kim Hegwood and Dan Morhaim, M.D. have to say about
Choosing the Best End Of Life Possible
Kim will ask Dr. Morhain:
1. As a former emergency room physician what did you learn about death in the US today?
2. Tell us about your book, Preparing For A Better End. Why did you feel this book was needed?
3. What do doctors want in terms of end-of-life care?
4. Tell our listeners why you feel it is so important to have an advanced directive.
5. What can happen if I don’t have an advance directive?
Links to Add to Show
Phone: (443) 801-6125
Dan Morhaim, M.D. brings a unique background: Emergency Medicine physician (40+ years); Maryland state legislator (24 years, 1995-2019); faculty Johns Hopkins School of Public Health (16 years); Medical Director 2 ambulance companies; healthcare consultant; and author of articles for medical journals and general media. His second book, from Johns Hopkins Press, is “Preparing for A Better End” (www.thebetterend.com). He has served in numerous public health organizations, including currently as Chair of the Baltimore County Behavioral Health Advisory Council. Dan brings speaking and media experience to a broad range of audiences including community organizations, professional groups, and in political settings.
Books or Other Products that would interest viewers: “Preparing for A Better End” (Johns Hopkins Press), www.thebetterend.com, available via all the usual sources.
Contact Kim Hegwood- Elder Law Attorney
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HegwoodLaw