ARCHITECT YOUR EXIT STRATEGY… ON DAY ONE
This easy-to-follow planner is designed to help entrepreneurs
build a strong foundation for exiting their businesses on their terms.
With this fast-paced guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Anticipate and minimize risk of unexpected exits (such as death, disability, or sudden losses)
- Identify and navigate rough patches to successfully exit your business
- Assemble a superior team to maximize your exit strategy
- Understand what buyers and investors want and what they fear most.
- Save thousands (if not millions) of dollars through advantageous tax planning techniques
- Uncover the legal and business secrets lawyers and investment bankers use to gain the upper hand in negotiations and drafting transaction documents
Using real-world examples, checklists, and actionable advice, this book is about selling smart and achieving maximum value for the time and effort you’ve put into your company.