- 74: The Not So Empty Nest Number 3 Christine Maziarz 7:30
Hello, my ah-mazing Empty Nest friend!
Today’s episode in our Not-So-Empty-Nest series, due to COVID-19 and social distancing is me sharing our experience so far.
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946). This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- My family’s situation currently
- Some personal positives
- The word I have chosen to use for this experience
- My social distancing day journal on Instagram
- Embrace the adventure
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
- Sitting in the Simmer
- Why I Don’t Have a Side Hustle
- Becoming the CEO of Your Life, Part 1 of 5: Meet Your Protector
- Empty Nest Prep Part 1, Your Thoughts: Thought Deliveries
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community
For detailed show notes and more, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p74/ For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/ Between shows spend time with me on: Instagram: @EmptyNestCoach TikTok: @EmptyNestCoach Linkedin: @EmptyNestCoach Twitter: @EmptyNestCoach Facebook: @EmptyNestCoach You are preparing for the Empty Nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.