- 73: Kellie Randle in the Not So Empty Nest Number 2 Christine Maziarz 18:11
Hello, my ah-mazing Empty Nest friend!
In our Not So Empty Nest series, today I chat with Kellie Randle who shares her experience in the unexpected not so Empty Nest.
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946). This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Meet Kellie Randle
- The importance of feeling emotions
- Embrace the adventure
- Things that Kellie has loved, found surprising, found funny, and something she could use help with going forward
- Where to find Kellie online: Instagram: EmptyNestMomLife
- Why homeschooling mothers are great resources right now
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
- Follow Kellie on Instagram: EmptyNestMomLife
- Becoming the CEO of Your Life, Part 1 of 5: Meet Your Protector
- Empty Nest Prep Part 1, Your Thoughts: Thought Deliveries
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community
For detailed show notes and more, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p73/ For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/ Between shows spend time with me on: Instagram: @EmptyNestCoach TikTok: @EmptyNestCoach Linkedin: @EmptyNestCoach Twitter: @EmptyNestCoach Facebook: @EmptyNestCoach You are preparing for the Empty Nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.