- 70: Becoming the CEO of Your Life Part 5 of 5: Putting it all Together Christine Maziarz 9:29
Hello, my ah-mazing Empty Nest friend! In this episode, we wrap up the series on becoming the CEO of Your Life, and you’ll discover why I chose the CEO of Your Life. I hope you love it. I invite you to:
- Re-listen where needed
- Ask Questions
Thank you for joining me on this journey. 🗨️ When you are the CEO of Your Life, you will know who you are. You won’t need me or anyone else to tell you that you’ve found her. You’ll know. This episode’s full transcript is available on my website. Don’t forget to subscribe, rate,and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946). This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- Coach Christine’s meaning of CEO
- What I mean by conscious
- What it means to be the Conscious Effective Olympian of your life
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you the Conscious Effective Olympian of your life?
- What questions do you have for me?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
- Becoming the CEO of Your Life, Part 1 of 5: Meet Your Protector
- I don’t know what to do next! What should I do with my time? – Simmering
- Changing Your Mind is Okay: Path to Future You is Like a Spider Web
- Empty Nest Prep Part 1, Your Thoughts: Thought Deliveries
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community
For detailed show notes, full transcription and more, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p70/ For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/ Between shows spend time with me on: Instagram: @EmptyNestCoach TikTok: @EmptyNestCoach Linkedin: @EmptyNestCoach Twitter: @EmptyNestCoach Facebook: @EmptyNestCoach You are preparing for the Empty Nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.