- 68: Becoming the CEO of Your Life Part 4 of 5: Where is your GPS Christine Maziarz 12:43
Hello, my ah-mazing Empty Nest friend! We are continuing to work through the series on becoming the CEO of Your Life. In this episode, we discover why our internal GPS is elusive to many of us. I invite you to:
- Re-listen where needed
- Ask Questions
Thank you for joining me on this journey. 🗨️ … the you that you are hiding by being in obscurity mode is amazing, and it is cruel of you to keep her in the dark. My theory is that the restlessness you feel is that. It is her begging to have a light shine on her, to drink in the light, and to show others – starting with you – who you really are. As always, this episode’s full transcript is available on my website. Don’t forget to subscribe, rate,and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946). This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- Why your GPS is hidden
- What happens in your life when you illuminate your mind
- How to discover your own GPS
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Do you have access to your GPS today?
- Are you ready to become the CEO of Your Life?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
- Becoming the CEO of Your Life, Part 1 of 5: Meet Your Protector
- I don’t know what to do next! What should I do with my time? – Simmering
- Empty Nest Prep Part 1, Your Thoughts: Thought Deliveries
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community
For detailed show notes, full transcription and more, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p68/ For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/ Between shows spend time with me on: Instagram: @EmptyNestCoach TikTok: @EmptyNestCoach Linkedin: @EmptyNestCoach Twitter: @EmptyNestCoach Facebook: @EmptyNestCoach You are preparing for the Empty Nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.