- 67: Becoming the CEO of Your Life Part 3 of 5: Your Protector's Modes Christine Maziarz 10:19
Hello, my ah-mazing Empty Nest friend! We are continuing to work through the series on becoming the CEO of Your Life. In this episode, we are considering the modes of our protector. I invite you to:
- Re-listen where needed
- Ask Questions
Thank you for joining me on this journey. 🗨️ I see our relationship with our protector as what controls our mind’s energy, and I’m viewing that dimmer switch, that I spoke about in the last episode, with three modes, just like what would be on a real dimmer switch: the off position, anywhere in between the bottom and the top, and the top, or brightest setting. As always, this episode’s full transcript is available on my website. Don’t forget to subscribe, rate,and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946). This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- To consider that you have control over the energy in your life
- What the three modes are and where they fall on the “dimmer switch” in your mind
- How noticing the modes automatically places you in training mode
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- What mode are you in?
- Are you ready to increase the energy in your life?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
- Becoming the CEO of Your Life, Part 1 of 5: Meet Your Protector
- I don’t Know what to do next! What should I do with my time – Simmering
- Empty Nest Prep Part 1, Your Thoughts: Thought Deliveries
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community
For detailed show notes, full transcription and more, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p67/ For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/ Between shows spend time with me on: Instagram: @EmptyNestCoach TikTok: @EmptyNestCoach Linkedin: @EmptyNestCoach Twitter: @EmptyNestCoach Facebook: @EmptyNestCoach You are preparing for the Empty Nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.