- 62: Using Gratitude as a Net Christine Maziarz 6:53
Hello, my ah-mazing Empty Nest friend! This episode is an example of what happens when I don’t have a script – curious? Grab a hot beverage and take a listen. 🗨️ When you become present and are able to see the details in your life in a way that you couldn’t prior, gratitude becomes woven throughout your life as a net. The full transcript is available on my website. Don’t forget to subscribe, rate,and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946). This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- What happens when I don’t have a script
- How gratitude can work as a protective net
- Where you are in the net of gratitude in my life
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- How much gratitude is woven into your life?
- What are three things, right now, in this moment that you are grateful for?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
- Simmer: I don’t know what to do next! What should I do with my time?
- Empty Nest Prep Part 1, Your Thoughts: Thought Deliveries
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community
For detailed show notes, full transcription and more, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p62/ For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/ Between shows spend time with me on: Instagram: @EmptyNestCoach TikTok: @EmptyNestCoach Linkedin: @EmptyNestCoach Twitter: @EmptyNestCoach Facebook: @EmptyNestCoach You are preparing for the Empty Nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.