- 166: Empty Nest Success: When Emotions Are Like Farts Empty Nest Success Coach Christine Oakfield 11:55
Hello, my amazing friend. 👋
I had a bit of fun with this one.
As always, I’m cheering you on! 🎉
💬 “Sometimes you’ll realize – oh, for sure – that emotion is what I need right now – other times you may find yourself feeling differently.”
This Episode is Brought To You By
Episode Topics & Their Minute Markers
- 00:00 Podcast intro
- 00:50 Quick Reminders & Special thanks
- 01:43 My Wish For You Today – YOU create your goals
- 02:09 New Things – 2023 Pod Pause
- 04:40 My Lessons Learned: When Emotions are Like Farts
- 09:00 Two Questions For You
- 09:18 Recap
- 10:18 Bloopers 😆
- 10:39 Still listening? – C.E.O. Training Team Information & Offer
Episode Questions For You To Consider
- How do you handle your farts in life: real and emotional?
- Do you know you are amazing?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts in episode #3
- Series 2: The C.E.O. of Your Life – starts in episode #64 (Protector is introduced)
- Series 3: The C.E.O. Toolbox – starts at episode #88
- Last Episode: Empty Nest Success – Life AUDITs, Trusting Yourself & Guest Cindy Muchnick of the Parent Compass (165)
- New Things: 2022 Plans – Episode 155 | The term pod pause is one I first heard from my podcasting friend, Lee Uehara.
- My Lessons Learned
- Still Listening? Join the C.E.O. Training Team (Weekly Power Hours). Use code PodcastThankYou (case sensitive)
- What It is Like to Work With Coach Christine
* affiliate link to SupaPass – which powers our community! Should you purchase using the link, I make a commission.