- 140: Wednesday Wins, What I Wish My Parents Knew & More (The Daily Experiment) 💚 Christine Maziarz 6:39
Hello, my amazing friend!
🗨 “Thank you all for sharing your wins. Now my listener, I want you to take a couple of seconds here and think of a recent win of yours: small – or big, that you can celebrate. Do you have it? Now imagine that you look up into the sky (pretend you’re outside on a clear day – if you aren’t) and you look up just in time to catch a small aircraft that has a sign behind it. That sign says, “I’m so proud of you – keep going – you are worth it.””
This episode’s full transcript is available on my website. Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought To You By
- Your Empty Nest Coach, Christine – click to view all of my gifts for you!
- SupaPass powers our community.*
Episode Topics & Their Minute Markers
- 00:44 Quick Reminders
- 01:03 Celebrating You and Your Wins
- 03:28 Win Note from Coach Christine
- 04:15 What I Wish My Parents Knew: How To Prepare for College
- 05:16 My Question for You
- 06:06 Bloopers
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The C.E.O. of Your Life – starts at episode #64 (Protector is introduced)
- Series 3 (this one): The C.E.O. Toolbox – starts at episode #88
- What is with the Daily Episodes? Here is the Explanation: The Daily Experiment, Your Empty Nest Coach Style: My Wish For You Today & New Things 💚
- What’s New: 1:1 Coaching Open Spots
- Celebrating Your Wins: @EmptyNestCoach on TikTok | @EmptyNestCoach on Instagram
- What I Wish My Parents Knew: Things to Do to Prepare for College
* affiliate link to SupaPass – which powers our community – coming soon! Should you sign up to use SupaPass for your community using the link, I make a commission.
You are preparing for the Empty Nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.