- 112: When We are Forced to Change Course 🆗 Christine Maziarz 11:05
Hello, my ah-mazing Empty Nest friend,
Sometimes challenges – and opportunities – pop up in our life. What do you make them mean? I explore this in today’s episode.
🗨 “Life isn’t a one way, smooth sailing go-kart course, or street. It has detours. It has bumps. It has U-turns sometimes. Yes, sometimes we change course consciously, by making a decision, or we change our mind. But other times, life forces us to change course for one reason or another.”
This episode’s full transcript is available on my website. Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946). This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- An Analogy for When Life Takes You Off Your Expected Course
Episode Questions for You to Consider
- How do you do when you are forced to change course?
- Will this analogy help next time you are forced to change course?
For detailed show notes, full transcription and more, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p112/
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3 (this one): The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
- Thought-Box-Deliveries Start at Series 1 Above
- Episode 26: Changing Your Mind is Okay (Spider Web)
- Episode 29: I don’t Know What to Do Next! What Should I Do With My Time? (Simmering)
- Join the Flock today!
For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/
Between shows spend time with me on: Instagram: @EmptyNestCoach TikTok: @EmptyNestCoach Linkedin: @EmptyNestCoach Twitter: @EmptyNestCoach Facebook: @EmptyNestCoach You are preparing for the Empty Nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.