- Sleep, Menopause and CBD Clarissa Kristjansson 29:05
Sleep is can be elusive at any age.
My guest this week is Samuël Hoekstra a passionate advocate for better sleep. He wants to help us break through the exhaustion of poor sleep.
The idea of helping people to sleep better came when he working as being a shift worker and experienced feeling exhausted a lot of the times after my nightshifts.
A friend of mine introduced him to CBD and a new direction for his life.
In the talk we discuss
- What are Cannabinoids and how do they influence you?
- What is the endocannabinoid system and why should we care?
- Is CBD legal?
- How does CBD make you feel?
- How could you improve your sleep quality with CBD?
To learn about CBD and sleep you can connect with Samuel via email
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/thriving-thru-menopause/exclusive-content
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy