- SE5: EP 1 Environmental Toxicity and Hormonal Health Clarissa Kristjansson 45:23
Many environmental toxins cause hormonal disruption, insomnia, fatigue, mood swings, headaches, weight gain, brain fog and more. Cleaning up your environment is essential if you want healthy balanced hormones.
This week I am joined by Peter Kozlowski M.D or Doc-Koz as he is better known to his patients we are focusing on the role your environment plays in your Menopause transition. And how the big trouble makers like mould, chemicals and toxic metals can impact your hormonal health and your Menopause journey.
- What is the link between hormones and toxins? Why is that?
- What sort of toxins do we encounter on a daily basis?
- How do they affect our hormones?
- What are 7 common hormone imbalances in the human body.
- How do toxins trigger those imbalances?
- What are some steps listeners can take right now to correct those imbalances?
- What should we be on the lookout for as we age?
- Can hormones be damaged beyond repair by toxins?
It was really thought provoking conversation and if any of this feels like it could be an issue for you, then my first port of call is to
- Check out Dr Koz’s new book available on Amazon ‘Get the func out’ https://bit.ly/3kIDgYc
- Go to the EWG.org website on up to date information on toxins in your food and day to day products
If you enjoyed this episode do hop over to my podcast page and give it a 5-star review https://www.thrivethrumenopause.com/
Check out my 1-2-1 personalised Coaching for Menopause https://clarissakristjansson.com/
Follow me on IG at www.instagram.com/thrivingthrumenopause and LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/clarissa-kristjansson/
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/thriving-thru-menopause/exclusive-content
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy