- 586: Monetize Your Curiosity: $80k in Revenue from a Part-Time Project Nick Loper of Side Hustle Nation 53:47
Can you really get paid to be curious?
When Harry Duran launched the Vertical Farming Podcast in 2020, he had zero experience or connections in the industry — he just wanted to learn more about vertical farming.
Yet through strategic partnerships and consistency, he has established himself as a leading voice in this emerging space.
Fast forward just over three years later, the show generates over $80,000 in annual revenue.
Harry is now seen as a leading authority in the space.
His show generates thousands in sponsorship revenue from companies eager to get in front of this highly targeted audience.
Tune into episode 586 of The Side Hustle Show to learn:
- What made him interested in vertical farming
- Tactics for landing high-profile guests
- Creative approaches to securing sponsors
- Strategies for expanding into a media network
- And much more
Listener Bonus: 20 Hobby Niches to Build a Side Hustle Around
Free Bonus: Your Podcast Starter Kit