- Episode 88--Strength at Every Angle with Venus Lau Billy Lahr 1:08:20
In this week’s episode, Billy talks with Venus Lau, a mindful movement coach, fitness trainer, sports performance coach, fitness model, and former NCAA Division I athlete with over 15 certifications ranging from National Academy of Sports Medicine, Animal Flow, Yoga Alliance, kettlebell, TRX, breathwork, & more. Venus values strength at every angle and adaptability, so we can move to live with an incredible body, mind, and soul.
Billy and Venus discuss:
–How this idea of “strength at every angle” goes beyond just the body
–What life events shaped the person she is today
–How she got into personal training specializing in mobility and flow
–Why it is so essential to incorporate flow and mobility into our workout routines, especially as we get older
–Why our passions the outcomes of your strengths and not a driving force
Want more from Venus Lau?
Check her IG, YouTube channel, and website
If you liked this episode, check out these episodes as well:
- Episode 6–Putting in WURK with Personal Trainers Maurice Buchanan and Daleco James of WURK Gym, Part 2
- Episode 50–Putting Your Healthiest Foot Forward with Endurance Athlete and Personal Trainer Aaron Boike
- Episode 48–Reinventing Your Relationship with Your Breath with Kolin Purcell and Anna Schlegel, Part 1
- Episode 49–Reinventing Your Relationship with Your Breath with Kolin Purcell and Anna Schlegel, Part 2
- Episode 44–The Urgency of Awareness with Jodi Pfarr
- Episode 30–Outperform the Norm with Personal Performance Coach Scott Welle
- Episode 80–Avoid Toxic Self-Help Advice with Jordan Harbinger
Book a call with me: https://calendly.com/mindfulmidlifecrisis
All of our episodes are available at www.mindfulmidlifecrisis.com
Get a free week of BetterHelp using Billy's referral code!
Thank you for listening to The Mindful Midlife Crisis!
We hope you enjoy this week’s episode!
If this episode resonates with you, please share it with your family and friends.
Sign up for our newsletter! We send out new guided meditations each Sunday! Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Topics?
Email Billy at email@example.com.
Facebook: The Mindful Midlife Crisis Podcast
LinkedIn: Billy Lahr
Please leave us a 5-Star Review! Doing so helps other people looking for a podcast like ours find it!
We hope you enjoy this week’s episode! If you’re really feeling gracious, you can make a donation to https://www.buymeacoffee.com/MMCpodcast. Your donations will be used to cover all of our production costs. Thank you so much!