- Rosie McMahan – The Transformative Power of Reconciliation Teri Wellbrock 35:44
It was a pleasure to engage in a soulful discussion with Rosie McMahan, counselor/educator, trauma survivor, healing advocate, and author. Please join us as we discuss:
- the inspiration behind her memoir, Fortunate Daughter: A Memoir of Reconciliation
- her insights on forgiveness
- the power of “Optimistic Options”
- her philosophies on healing advocacy
- and so much more!
Welcome to The Healing Place Podcast! I am your host, Teri Wellbrock. You can listen in on Pandora, iTunes, Blubrry, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Deezer, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, and more, or directly on my website at www.teriwellbrock.com/podcasts/. You can also catch our insightful interview on YouTube.
Hope for Healing Newsletter: https://us18.campaign-archive.com/?u=8265f971343b0f411b871aba1&id=1352bd63df
Book Launch Team: https://www.facebook.com/groups/unicornshadows
Teri Wellbrock and Unicorn Shadows are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. In other words, I make commission off of purchases made using any affiliate links on my site.