- Ep #111 | Dale Dupree | From Dark Moments to Brighter Days 57:55
In this episode, Young interviews Dale Dupree, a.k.a. The Copier Warrior, a.k.a. The Leader of the Sales Rebellion. Dale is an accomplished sales professional, entrepreneur, and father of two. He shares parenting insights, emphasizing the importance of teaching his children to be free thinkers and living a life that prioritizes personal happiness over societal norms. Dale candidly discusses a dark period in his life and how his son played a pivotal role in helping him find his way out. The episode also delves into the challenges of communication in relationships, the impact of modern-day convenience on mental health, and the significance of traveling with kids.
Listen & Discover:
– Navigating societal expectations and prioritizing personal happiness.
– Coping with dark moments and finding support in unexpected places.
– Challenges in communication in relationships.
– The effects of modern-day conveniences.
– The joy and significance of traveling with children.
– Perspectives from a popular kid who defended the bullied.
– Self-reflection on patience and its transformative power.
– Embracing mistakes and challenges as essential for personal growth.
Tune in to gain insights into life, travel, and parenting, with Dale’s engaging and candid storytelling.
Please enjoy & subscribe!
MORE ABOUT DALE:
The Sales Rebellion: https://www.thesalesrebellion.com/
The Crumpled Letter: https://join.thesalesrebellion.com/crumpledletter/
The Copier Warrior: http://www.copierwarrior.com/
ABOUT OWNERS CLUB:
Young launched an exclusive community called ‘Owners Club’ in 2023. This is a community where ambitious and growth-minded business owners come together to effectively scale their passions into profits. Members take part in interactive workshops led by industry experts, network with other business owners and gain access to resources tailored to their specific career fields. For being a valuable TGDS listener you are eligible for an exclusive discount on Owners Club membership!
Find out more about Owners Club: https://www.owners.club/
Apply Now to Owners Club: https://ownersclub.samcart.com/products/owners-club-membership/
*Use code TGDS75 for 75% off the first year of your annual membership!
*If you click on our links, we may receive a tiny commission AND… most of the time, you will receive an offer. Win/Win! The products that The Girl Dad Show recommends are the ones we believe in.