Thursday - July 25th, 2024
Apple News
×

What can we help you find?

Open Menu
July 9th, 2024

Reconnecting with Jack Gelley, Judy K Herman & Robbie Samuels

The summer is the perfect time for reconnecting with friends, loved ones, peers, and colleagues. On this week’s #GoalChat host Debra Eckerling discusses reconnecting with Jack Gelley, Senior Marketing Strategist, iHeartMedia; Judy Herman, Relationship Wellness; and Robbie Samuels, Business & Book Launch Strategist

Jack, Judy, and Robbie talk about the benefits of connecting and reconnecting, as well as best practices for staying in touch. They also shar some great reconnecting anecdotes.

Why Connect?
– Jack: It’s a gift to be able to make connections for others
– Robbie: Developing your network is like an insurance policy. You put time and energy into it ahead of time, so your community is there for you when you need them
– Judy: It’s the basis for humanity

Goals
– Robbie: Wake up your network. Before launching your next offer, look in your existing network to find the champions/research/resources for your next offer
– Robbie’s Bonus Goal: If you are feeling stuck, do something nice for 5 people
– Judy: Make sure you take care of yourself; plan a trip/retreat to replenish your spirit
– Jack: Be intentionally more vulnerable. It builds trust

Final Thoughts
– Judy: You are worth it
– Jack: It’s just as easy to make stuff up good in your mind than bad stuff; focus on the good.
– Robbie: You already met 80% of the people you need to know to be successful. Spend 80% of your networking time reconnecting and the other 20% meeting new people.

Read the full recap and get the links discussed: https://thedebmethod.com/reconnecting-jackgelley-judykherman-robbiesamuels

* * *

What’s best your tip for reconnecting? Please share in the comments.

* * *

Debra Eckerling is the author of "Your Goal Guide" and founder of The D*E*B Method for Goal-Setting Simplified.

Follow @TheDEBMethod:
Facebook: https://Facebook.com/TheDEBMethod​​
Instagram: https://Instagram.com/TheDEBMethod​​
Get your copy of "Your Goal Guide:" http://YourGoalGuideBook.com

Debra Eckerling Goal Strategist, Author & Workshop Leader

Debra Eckerling is a goal strategist on a mission to change goal culture in and out of the workplace. Debra is the award-winning author of Your Goal Guide and founder of the D*E*B METHOD® for goal-setting simplified. A speaker and corporate consultant, her workshops include goal-setting for employee retention, event outcome optimization, and cooking for productivity. Debra has spoken on stages for TEDx, Innovation Women, SCORE LA, and more, and is the host of the #GoalChatLive show aka The DEB Show podcast and Taste Buds with Deb podcast.

Register to become a Member of BabyBoomer.org

Recent Active Contributors

Show More

Keep Up To Date With Our Latest Baby Boomer News & Offers!

Sign Up for Our FREE Newsletter

Name(Required)
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.