- How to Tell Your Story to Grow Your Business with Kristin Spencer, Ep #132 Gabe Nelson and Kristin Spencer 48:15
You’ve probably heard that you need to be able to tell a story to effectively market your business. This is true, but what is the best way to do so?
Kristin Spencer is an expert storyteller turned copywriter and ghostwriter. She knows that finding the right words isn’t easy which is why you need to find your unique voice to make your words count.
Kristin shares her expertise and helps us understand the 5 most common mistakes in storytelling that most business owners are making.
Listen in to learn how to market your business through stories and ensure that you aren’t making these 5 mistakes.
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in…
- Kristin’s story [1:27]
- Avoiding ill-fitting clients [8:02]
- A lesson from failure [10:40]
- Improving on vulnerabilities [20:38]
- Considering what your audience needs from you [25:18]
- 5 common mistakes business owners make in their stories [29:22]
- The money questions [40:30]
Resources & People Mentioned
- BOOK – Write the Perfect Read by Kristin Spencer
Connect with Kristin Spencer
- Literary Symmetry
- Kristin on YouTube
- Kristin on LinkedIn
- Kristin on TikTok
- Kristin on Instagram
- Your Business Story podcast
Connect With Gabe Nelson
- BOOK – The Solopreneur’s Money Manifesto by Gabe Nelson
- FREE Downloadable Resources at https://www.gabenelsonfinancial.com/resources/
- EMAIL: Gabe (at) GabeNelsonFinancial.com
- Follow Gabe on LinkedIn
- Follow Gabe on Twitter: @GabeNelsonCFP
- Follow Gabe on Facebook
- Follow Gabe on Instagram: @GabeNelsonCFP
Subscribe to Solopreneur Money
Audio Production and Show notes by PODCAST FAST TRACK https://www.podcastfasttrack.com