- Back to Basics #5 - Debt Liquidation, Ep #145 Gabe Nelson 16:33
Debt isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Many solopreneurs use it to help build their businesses to make more money. However, taking on too much debt can hinder you from achieving your goals.
Debt liquidation isn’t fun to have to do, but if you are serious about building wealth, then you need to become serious about eliminating debt.
If you have debt, you won’t want to miss this episode. You’ll learn how to effectively liquidate your debt through snowballing so that you can start building your wealth to get started living the life you want.
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in…
- What debt liquidation is [2:02]
- What snowballing is [3:35]
- Why have debt [7:22]
- A story [10:12]
- Your call to action [13:20]
Connect With Gabe Nelson
- BOOK – The Solopreneur’s Money Manifesto by Gabe Nelson
- FREE Downloadable Resources at https://www.gabenelsonfinancial.com/resources/
- EMAIL: Gabe (at) GabeNelsonFinancial.com
- Follow Gabe on LinkedIn
- Follow Gabe on Twitter: @GabeNelsonCFP
- Follow Gabe on Facebook
- Follow Gabe on Instagram: @GabeNelsonCFP
Audio Production and Show notes by PODCAST FAST TRACK https://www.podcastfasttrack.com