- Creating an Entrepreneurial Mindset While Finding a Work-Life Balance with Sarah Isely Alex Escobar and Aziz Yousuf 1:06:36
Welcome to Screw The Stock Market with Alex Escobar and Aziz Yousuf, Today we are joined by Sarah Isely, Sarah Isely is a student of the subconscious mind and how experiences during the earliest years are when we are most deeply programmed for the rest of our lives. Her other passions are passive income, travel, and family freedom + legacy.
Join us as Sarah shares her thoughts on creating an entrepreneurial mindset while finding a work-life balance.
[00:00 – 15:58] How to Become Financially Literate
- As a child, Sarah felt she was less fortunate and a misfit because she didn’t go to college
- As an adult, she realized that her financial illiteracy was holding her back and that she needed to learn more about finances
- Sarah started learning about finances by reading books and podcasts,
- Sarah started to apply what she learned by starting a passive income stream
- She believes that everyone can achieve financial freedom if they’re willing to work for it.
[15:58 – 30:45] How to Conquer Your Subconscious Beliefs
- The journey to rewire one’s subconscious belief system to wire for abundance and wealth was a real thing
- Believing that these things are available to us is first, and then having the mindset to take risks and opportunities is also important
- It is important to have a system in place for investing, as emotions can hurt us if we’re not guided by principles
- How to Overcome your Stuck Beliefs
- Acknowledging that opportunities change over time.
- An example of this is; If you are born in the agricultural age where it was all family wealth you have to be born into the right family. Chances are you’ll have difficulty achieving financial security in the industrial age.
[30:45 – 47:01] How to Find Your Passion and Make Money Doing It
- Sarah started exploring passive income and ways to help families become wealthy and free in their own lives, which led to the 18 Summer Society.
- Passive income is a big part of the program, but it’s also important to have a mindset that allows for wealth and freedom.
- She believes that it’s important for parents to free up themselves to give their kids better beliefs, and that’s why 18 Summer Society hosts retreats.
[47:02 – 54:58] 18 Summers Society: Helping Families Find Passive Income Streams
- The 18th Summer Society is a program that helps families with passive income streams.
- The workshops are designed to help families find financial and location freedom.
- The next workshop is on Monday, January 1st.
[54:59 – 01:02:49] How to Make Passive Income with DeFi (Decentralized Financing)
- One of the key things that make DeFi different is that it offers a low-risk way to make passive income.
- There are a lot of scams in the crypto world, but one DeFi project that is legitimate and pays 1% daily is worth investigating.
- It’s important to have patience and a long-term vision when investing in DeFi because it is a high-risk market.
[1:02:49 – 1:06:35] Closing Segment
Or simply visit Linktr.ee/sarahisely for more links and information
CONNECT WITH US
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explore the different faces of real estate by sharing this episode.
“We’re in this hamster wheel that is American society, where you get a job, you buy the house, you’re tied to the mortgage, the car payment, you have all the family obligations, the school this and that, Like, you don’t have time to stop and think. And so I think for me that’s, a reason I’m very passionate about helping families because I think it’s an extra level of no time to think, but it’s interesting because we are kind of conditioned to believe that everything else is more important than us, but at the same time, there’s no denying that we are the only asset that we have.” – Sarah Isely