- Ron Kaiser: Overcoming Medical Adversities Dr. Ron Kaiser 16:51
Rejuvenaging is a critical process, not just to prepare you to grow old, but something to do at every age, to stay active in terms of physical fitness, diet, social involvements, and intellectual functioning.
Having this process in mind, you will grow older with enthusiasm and when it’s the case, it will help you bounce back from any adversity you may have in the health area.
In today’s episode, I am going to share my experience from a few months ago, when I had to call the ambulance for the first time in my life and I wound up in hospital for 10 days.
Listen to this year’s first episode – Episode 21 – of Rejuvenaging, to learn how you can overcome medical adversity, not only when you grow older, but throughout your entire life, no matter your age.
In this episode you learn:
- About my first TEDx talk. (01:29)
- The moment my back pain started and why it came as a surprise to me. (04:22)
- The reasons behind this acute back pain. (07:05)
- What my humble experience of being a patient for 10 days – the longest time in my life – felt like. (08:28)
- What I realized after having issues with my health in such a manner. (09:11)
- The reasons why Rejuvenaging is a critical process that we should all be aware of and integrate into our lives. (14:36)
Useful Rejuvenaging Resources:
- Website: https://www.thementalhealthgym.com/
- Book: Dr. Ron Kaiser – Rejuvenaging: The Art and Science of Growing Older with Enthusiasm
- Email: email@example.com