- Keeping it Holistic and Natural With Deborah Drummond Dr. Ron Kaiser 36:33
Have you ever had someone recommend a natural holistic cure for an ailment like a headache, stomach pain, or nausea? If so, did you try it? The truth is, natural holistic medicine has been shown to benefit us in countless other ways, mentally, physically, emotionally, and even spiritually.
This episode’s guest, Deborah Drummond, is an entrepreneur who has been part of the health and wellness community for 30 years. After falling in love with the study of natural wellness in her twenties, Deborah went on to formulate hundreds of natural products and pioneer bringing holistic medicine to the marketplace. In this episode, Deborah walks us through what led her to the field of natural wellness, why we should pay more attention to our brain’s health, and what preventive actions we can take to be, and stay, healthy.
Tune in to Episode 154 of REJUVENAGING® and start your wellness journey with Deborah Drummond.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What kind of products have you been involved with in terms of natural health? (12:04)
- What other things do we consider important for the brain and overall health? (22:21)
- How do you spend your time nowadays? (27:09)
- Anything big coming down that we can expect from you? (28:59)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What led Deborah into the world of entrepreneurship (4:23)
- What it was like for Deborah starting up as a woman entrepreneur at the time (7:22)
- Why Deborah expanded her business to include natural medicines (9:36)
- About the product that Deborah’s business supplies (15:53)
- Why ping-pong is good for the brain (26:19)
- They Did It Tour
- Deborah Drummond’s website
- Deborah Drummond’s book: 22 Women Ultrapreneurs & History-Making Couples: Leaving Legacy in Network Marketing Tell All
Connect with Deborah Drummond
Useful REJUVENAGING® Resources
- Website: https://www.thementalhealthgym.com/
- Book: Dr. Ron Kaiser –Rejuvenaging: The Art and Science of Growing Older with Enthusiasm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEDx Talk: Aging Enthusiastically to Make the World a Better Place
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.