- 878-Friday Q&A: International Banking and Residency, To Leave or Not to Leave (a Job), Target Date Retirement Funds, Asset Allocation Joshua Sheats 1:10:27
On today’s Q&A we cover:
- 1:56 How do I get money to and from my international bank account?
- 8:20 Should I do my residency processes myself or retain an attorney?
- 17:50 Should my wife leave her job to be a stay-at-home mom, in light of a pending economic crisis?
- 44:13 Why shouldn’t I do a Target-Date Retirement fund?
- 1:03:55 How should I figure out how to arrange my own asset location and allocation plan?
If you’d like to join me next week, go here: https://patreon.com/radicalpersonalfinance