- 311 - Lisa's Book Tour Wishlist Lisa Woodruff 17:49
So… have you heard I have a traditionally published book scheduled to come out in August of 2020? I am planning a book tour to come see as many of you as possible. I want to go everywhere you are, and share hugs. I get to plan every day of this book tour, and I want to reach out to ask you to join in, help me, and celebrate with me.
The book tour will kick off at Embrace (June 26-28, 2020, in West Chester, Ohio). I am already planning all kinds of surprises for you!
I need your help in planning a year long Lisa Book Tour – September 2020 to May 2021 in the US. (For my international friends, the book is currently also scheduled to be published in Canada and the United Kingdom with details to come later. I am also hoping to come visit you!)
I want to learn about you and your hometown. If you are willing to help with ideas and connections for the book tour, here is my wish list:
- Location – what is the best way to get to and around your hometown?
- Book Signings – where can we get together to do a book signing?
- Media Connections – please share any connections or recommendations for media (TV, radio, or print)
- Speaking Events – please share any connections for conventions, events, or other opportunities where the Organize 365 message would be helpful
- Corporate or Brand Connections – if there is a product or service that is headquartered in your hometown, I love to meet people in person and build community
- YouTubers or Podcasters that share your home city
- Any other person, business, or community connection where the Organize 365 message would benefit the audience. Especially if you can introduce or connect us
One of the things I am looking forward to about this trip is getting to see so many different parts of the United States. Every town and city will be different and I am excited to meet all of you and learning about the places you call home. I also want to keep making connections. No matter how far you have (or have not yet) gotten in your organizing journey, I’d love for you to connect me with other people where I can add value.
Anytime you take on a big project like this or take action toward a dream, you do not have to know every step. You just have to know the first step. I have the book written and a publisher, so now the next step is to see how together we can share steps along our organizing journey.